An Ezybandz-EzyHealth membership is essential if you or a loved one has a medical condition, allergy, identification requirement, Advance Care Directive or special needs. The Ezybandz Next Generation Medical Alert Wristbands provide the opportunity for you to manage your own Medical Alert record so that more information can be accessible 24/7, wherever you are in the world.
With your Ezybandz-EzyHealth membership your Medical information enables you to maintain up to date medical and contact information. No longer will have to be concerned about out-of-date information which could lead to critical errors in an emergency.
We encourage our members to review and update their personal and health information at any change of medical and/or contact events. That way, your Medical Alert Record is accurate – and first responders and health professionals can provide the right treatment and care when seconds count.
Deciding on a style of medical alert bracelet will help you narrow down your choices. Consider who will be wearing this medical alert. Are they:
- Stylish, fashion-forward: Consider an interchangeable medical alert bracelet such as stainless steel, leather or lux metal can be mixed and matched with others, allowing for a fresh look every day.
- Active and sporty: Silicone medical alert bands are best for highly active individuals who want to wear their med alerts during outdoor, water, and sports activities.
- Young and growing: Kids who like their medical alerts are much more likely to wear them. Help your child choose their medic alert bracelets.
The best medical ID bracelet is one you like and will wear daily. Here are a few other things to consider when shopping for the best medic alert bracelet:
- Will you wear your medical alert bracelet around the clock? If so, look for a medical alert band that provide interchangeable styles and water-friendly, 24/7 daily wear.
- Will your information change? Digital health technology medical alert wristbands allows you to update your information without the need to replace your medical alert bracelets.
Over 2.25 billion persons Globally have a medical condition which should be immediately known by first responders in the event of an emergency. EMT and first responders are trained to look for a medical alert. Medical identification alerts first responders to your vital medical information as well as your name and emergency contact information. With proper medical identification, a first responder may be made aware of your condition, providing the information that may assist them in treating you properly.
If you are a caregiver, then you should also wear a medical ID to alert emergency personnel of your loved one who needs attention. Let your medical identification speak for you when you can’t.
Wondering who needs a medical alert bracelet? People wear medical ID bracelets to alert first responders and good samaritans to the below listed conditions and treatment considerations.
- Food, Drug or Insect Allergies
- Seizure Disorders
- Alzheimer’s or memory impairment
- Mental Health Disorders
- Chronic illness
- Stroke, Cardiac problems
- Disabilities & Special needs
Medical alerts are bracelets and necklaces marked with a medical caduceus or staff of life symbol, which indicates the presence of medical information. 95% of first responders check the neck and wrist for medic alert jewelry, which can include pendant or dog tag necklaces as well as a variety of bracelet types, such as hypoallergenic cuffs, classic med ID chains, stretch styles, silicone med alert bands, and more.
Yes. Our Ezybandz wristbands will make a thoughtful gift! We are currently finalising the development of our next generation Medical alert wristbands and are taking pre-sale expression of interest details:
Partnerships, Investment, and Community Outreach
Yes – we’d be delighted to send you the materials you need. Please direct education pack inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org